Saturday 23 July 2011

SR#81

Here is my newest card : "Celebrate: Friends". I just finished it today after Kari M's open house! It is my entry for the cuurent Stampin' Royalty Challenge #81. Hope you all enjoy the card. I punch out a 2.5 inch circle of white card stock and vellum I used craft ink on the celebrate stamp and some heat and stick powder and then heat embossed using irridescent ice on the vellum. I used my 2 way glue to stick the vellum to the cardstock. I punched out little flowers with the Boho flowers punch and put some big sized pearls in the centre. I used an impressions folder to make the impressed background on white card stock and used a larger sized piece of white card stock in behind the impressed piece! Using my SU tearing ruler I ripped the edges and rubbed them with ink. I used a lighter brown ribbon and a thinner grosgain ribbon make the ribbon border and bow. I stamped a black butterfly from my "Nature Walk" set and rubbed the edges with ink and I stuck it onto a darker brown square I punch with my SU punch. I used the "friends" stamp from my "Just Believe" set and inked it onto a SU label cut from the SU label punch that was cut in half and edged in more ink.  Three little pearls in the top right completed my card. I just love it! Let's celebrate our friendships everyone! "Celebrate: Friends!"

No comments:

Post a Comment