Saturday 8 October 2011

SUO Challenge #29 Leaves


I have just finished making all the little treat boxes for Thanksgiving Dinner at my Sister-In-Law's place on monday and thought you would all love to see them. I used the Sizzix take out box die and pressed out and adorned 7 little take out boxes. Inside I placed some yummy, special treats for everyone! Most of the boxes are an pressed from an Early Espresso textured paper but not all as I didn't have enough!  The ribbon around the boxes is Su Grosgrain Ribbon Striped 1 1/4 inches in Early Espresso!On most of the boxes, I used Crumb Cake to stamp out the leaf from the SU "Day of Gratitude" stamp set and Basic Black to stamp out the sentiment from the same set. It is simple but nice and I think will make a great treat and a beautiful part of the table setting! Since the leaf was from the "Day of Gratitude" set I decided to enter it as a 3-D item in the SUO #29 Challenge Leaves! Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! ~Happy Stamping!~

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love that medallion stamp!! Thanks for playing at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now aren't these wonderful??!! What a great idea. I love this medallion too and these will make a great addition to the table. So glad you joined us at SUO Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little boxes are just wonderful! I like how you used this image for a tag! Thanks for joining us for the SUO Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how beautiful! Your thanksgiving table will be lovely with these boxes! And like Mary above me, I never thought to use that image as a tag. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely little gift for the Thanksgiving table! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete