Saturday 5 November 2011

So Shelli Christmas Card Challenge


I have found a Christmas Card Challenge to submit my cute easel card to, and it appears to be the actual blog of Shelli from Stampin' Up fame! This is exciting! It is a cute easel card I made with white cardstock and a top note die cut in half for the bottom panel. I adhered some 5/8 Victoria Trim with some stick strip and stamped the sentiment "Enjoy" from the You're a Gem stamp set! The tag is tied on with red/white twine I bought in the summer from the Summer Mini catty! On the front panel of the card I used two elements from the "Bliss" set: the pointsettia looking flower, and the chandelier looking element underneath it. I used Always Artichoke and Cherry Cobbler ink. The Merry Christmas is from a 2pc Stampin' Up set I bought quite a while ago and forgot the name of....the itty bitty buttons are from the brights and the thin brown ribbon is the 1/4" Early Espresso grosgain ribbon! The DSP was given to me by my demo at a card making party where we made some other cards so I actually am not sure which DSP (Designer Series Paper) set it came from....I love this little easel card! It is just so cute!

~Happy Stampin'~

No comments:

Post a Comment