Tuesday 13 November 2012

SUO #58: Clean & Simple Christmas Cards

Hi All,

Here is my entry for SUO #58! A very clean and simple Christmas card! I figured that using cherry cobbler ink on white cardstock would look wonderful!


I scored the edges on this card with my Simply Scored like I scored the card for the So Shelli challenge on my previous post! Recently I heard from Kellene on that challenge and I was so excited to hear that I won a stampset on that challenge and it is headed my way. I was so excited!

On another piece of whisper white, I stamped the decorative flower from the Mixed Blooms set as it reminded me of a snowflake! I then used my 2" circle punch to punch it out. I re-stamped the image on another piece of Whisper White and took my SU espresso marker and marked an inner circle on the stamp to try and get a rock and rolled effect and then punched the inner circle out with my 1 3/8 circle punch. I used my piercing tool to make a hole to put an antique brad through and used my Dazzling Details to make the inner part sparkly! I used SU dimensionals to adhere the little circle onto the big one and ran my espressso marker on the edge of the big circle and then used more dimensionals to adhere the bigger image on the card.  The sentiment "Merry Christmas"  was from a 2pc. christmas set I bought a few years ago but have forgot the name of. Hope you like this card! Happy Stampin~

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! The scoring really adds to the card. Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete