Monday 25 March 2013

MOJO286 Circle or Square Cards


Hi All,

I made two entries for this challenge: one was a circle card and the second a square card but couldn't seem to enter both so I added the pic of my second entry here so people can at least see it. For the card recipe see the post above this one for the details!  If I have to choose between then then I would want my second card, the square one as my official entry this time around. My first time linking to a Mojo Monday Challenge so I think I have learned a few things!

Here are the details for my circle card entry for the MOJO 286 challenge! My sister's birthday is next week so I made a super cute card for her. Since her favourite colour is blue I decided to use the blue patterned paper from the SU Spice Cake Designer paper from last fall. Most of the products were from SU, however the big scallop circle is from a nestabilties set I have. The stars are from some silver glitter paper and some light blue paper given to me by a friend and cut out with a Sizzix die. I love the little edges on the panel with Sister stamped on it. Used my framelits from the Finishing Touches set....so cute! The sentiment is from the Amazing Family SU stamp set and it is stamped in midnight muse ink! Enjoy!

~Happy Stampin' ~   Jenny G

No comments:

Post a Comment