Saturday 22 June 2013

MOJO #298

Hi All,

I love the citrusy colours of this card I just made this afternoon for the MOJO Monday Challenge #298!
The sentiment is from one of my Just Rite sets while all the other paper colours and ribbon are from Stamping UP! The blossom images are from the Betsy's Blossoms stamp set and are stamped in So Saffron and More Mustard. The vertical paper strips are from the retired Everday Enchantment DSP. The little flags  on the end are hand cut as I have misplaced my Bitty Banners framelits somewhere in my stamping studio! Yikes! The little rhinestone buckle on the SU pear pizzaz ribbon is from a local craft store and I think it is so cute! I cut the star our with my Star #2 Sizzix die on everyday enchantment paper with a rhinestone from SU in the middle of the star! This card is so fun and fresh! I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it!

~Happy Stampin'~  Jenny G

No comments:

Post a Comment