Friday 12 August 2011

Gift Box With Rhinestone Buckle!

Good Evening Ladies!

I had the day off from work and was cleaning my place and relaxing and my creative juices began to flow so I made this adorable gift box! I made it just for the sheer pleasure of making it~not for a challenge or a contest! I used a Sizzix die from SU and ran it through the big shot with SU DSP (Designer Series Paper) and made the lid. I put a glossy white paper underneath the cut out image and then layer the inside of the box with DSP! I used more SU cardstock for the bottom of the box and covered that with DSP as well. Using the reverse side of the DSP scraps I put borders on the box lid only and on the lower and wider border I place a rhinestone buckle I got at a local craft store! Inside the box, I placed lots of flowers that I ran through my SU Big Shot using my Fun Flowers and Flower Layers SU Sizzix dies! This little box is going to be a present for my friend and next door neighbour who is a SU demo as a hobbyist. I think she will be thrilled! And all this was done on a sunny afternoon just for the fun of it! Hope you are enjoying summer! Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment