Wednesday 7 September 2011

SUO Challenge #27

Hello Ladies,

I just LOVE Stamping Up products!! I am not a demo (yet!) but might become a demo one day! You just never know! Anyways, I was cruising around looking for Online Challenges and found a new cool card challenge! ( Well, a new to me card challenge!) I love challenges as they always get me to refine my skills and get me to think outside of the box! Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this clean and simple card...I have sent various versions of it out to a few of my friends and everyone just LOVES it! I love the beautiful white ribbon so much. Since this challenge is a ribbon challenge I just had to submit my card. Enjoy & Happy Stamping!

6 comments:

  1. Jenny, I love the color combination in this card - simple, yet elegant! Thanks so much for joining us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of this stamp set and ribbon! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! The ribbon adds such a touch of elegance. Glad you joined us at SUO Challenges this week. BTW, jump on into being a demo...best move you'll ever make. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love white on white layers and you satin ribbon is the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us in the SUO Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary/Jen/Heidi/Cindy,

    Thanks for your encouragement. I love clean and simple cards the best! Everyone at SUO Challenges has been so nice and friendly! I am so addicted to Always Artichoke and Bravo Burgundy ink! :)
    Jenny G

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is lovely!! and if you wanna become an SU demo and you need someone to recruit you, I would be happy to do that for you!! LOL.....you will never be disappointed with THAT decision!! I am in almost 15 years!!! ;) LOVELY creation, and thanks for playing along in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete