Thursday 15 March 2012

Stamping Royalty #115


Just heading out for a walk around the park but thought I would post this card I made today! I used one of my retired SU texture plates from the #4 collection of plates...and it looks like bark or wood...then I brayered it with the sahara sand colour. I used ivory naturals SU cardstock. The two pieces of SU cardstock underneath the framelit are nice accents. The plum colour I sponged with soft suede and the natural ivory piece was torn with my SU tearing edged and smudged with Marina Mist. The butterflies from the kindness matters set are stamped with the main colours for this challenge. The top row are inked in Sahara Sand. The middle row are inked in Marina Mist, accented with dazzling details and 3 small pearls. The piece with the Marina Mist butterflies is popped on dimensional. The bottom row is inked in Soft Suede. The ribbon is SU Very Vanilla seam ribbon. The framelit piece is spritzed with Log cabin smooch spritz, and the sentiment Happy Birthday is from the occasional quotes set, punched out with a label punch and inked in Marina Mist. Hope you enjoy! Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment