Friday 23 March 2012

SUO #41 Challenge Spring


Card # 1
Cardstock:  SU Whisper White
Ink: Su Basic Black
Score Marks with Simply Scored
Ribbon: 5/8 Whisper White Organza ribbon
Stampsets: Kindness Matters/Nature Walk/All Holidays
SU Dazzling details on the middle butterfly



Hi Ladies,


 I love these cards as I think they capture the season of spring. Since Easter is in Spring and I have been making some Easter cards for family I thought I would continue with the Easter theme. The first card is a clean and simple card and I made it in under 10 minutes. I wanted to learn how to use my Simply Scored tool so I just started scoring whisper white cardstock and kept playing until I had two cards I liked. On card #2, I used my brayer again with that wonderful pear pizzaz ink and my Simply Scored tool! It was such fun. I decided to put the "recipe" for the card under each card as I have seen on a few other sites...if you want more details just leave a comment and I would love to tell you all the nitty gritty details! Hope you enjoy! Happy Stampin~





Card #2:
Score lines with Simply Scored
Ink: Pear Pizzaz brayered on the background
Regal Rose and Pear Pizzaz rock and rolled on the NOTE
Butterfly from Kindness Matters in Regal Rose
Daisies from Upsy Daisy stamped in Regal Rose and then restamped Early Espresso to give a fuzzy gentle look.
Embellishement: 3mm Pearl
Ribbon: Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzaz pleated satin ribbon
Pretty in Pink Seam ribbon under the Blushing Bride pleated ribbon
Stampsets: All Holidays/Upsy Daisy/Notes & Details

3 comments:

  1. The are both lovely Spring/Easter cards! The B&W is especially stunning. Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are simply wonderful! The stamps are perfect for spring/Easter. So glad you shared with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are perfect spring images, and I love your scoring accents! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete