Monday 23 April 2012

Birthday & Mother's Day Cards

Hi All,
It has been busy with church and family over Easter, and now I have finally settled back into work and back into my crafting. Here are some cards that I am working on for an upcoming ladies retreat at church.







I will put up more samples and ideas as they happen. These cards could either be Mother's Day cards or Birthday cards! I just LOVE the rhinestone buckles! I have used some discounted DSP (Designer Specialty Paper) and some rhinestone buckles from a local craft store. I also used some SU (Stamping Up) ribbon and the Tea Shoppe stamp set from the mini catalogue! I also used the label framelits from SU to make the panel for the sentiments to sit on! Hope you like these little gems. If you are coming to the retreat you will learn more about making cool cards like these as well as how to make a super, cool glittery gift box!
~Happy Stampin'~ Jenny G

No comments:

Post a Comment