Monday 2 July 2012

Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge #146

Hi All,

In my previous post, I entered a memory book for my cousin's baby that I just made last week for his first birthday! In this post, I will showcase the memory book I made for my sister-in-law two days ago who was married in march...I have had a lot going on with family so I am a little behind on my crafting projects!!  The new thing I am using is the Zutter machine! I have never used it before but was so amazed at the result!This project is a chipboard memory book covered with Beau Chateau Designer Paper from Stampin'Up! The binding at the top was done with a Zutter machine. Hope you enjoy this project! I have a very full description of how to put together this book in a previous post. So if you want to try and make it at home yourself feel free to look at the earlier post to get detailed instructions! Since this challenge is about love and especially God's love I thought this project would be very appropriate! The first picture is the front of the memory book. When you flip the cover and stand it up you see the back which is decorated with that dark pink flower and 3mm pearl! Nice looking from back to front. Once the cover is lifted and it is standing up you can see the first page which is actually two pieces of paper that are layed over each other. The first sheet is vellum which I put in the laser printer and printed out the info for the wedding. I pressed out a whisper white square underneath which was stamped. The vellum and the white paper are glued together at the corners with glue dots with pearls over top to hide the glue dots. There are lots of pages in this memory book so I only took pictures of a couple of the other pages. Hope you enjoy! Happy Stampin~
Jenny G





Supplies Used:
Dies & Sets:
Large scallop square die SU
Blossom Punch SU
Mixed Blossom Stamp Set SU
Trust God Stamp Set SU
For the Bride SU
 Zutter Machine

Inks:
Always artichoke SU
Regal Rose SU
Soft Suede SU
Pretty in Pink SU

Paper & Ribbon:
Soft Suede Taffeta Ribbon
Beau Chateau DSP SU
Whisper White SU
Naturals Paper SU

No comments:

Post a Comment